Commemorate your trip around the lake with a Lake Superior Circle Tour Certificate by collecting stamps along your travels. It’s always nice to come home with a memento as a reminder of a great trip. Whether it’s Lake Superior Agate, an Ontario Amethyst, a park badge, photographs or Lake Superior Stamp collecting and Certificate, you’ll be sure to come home with something special from the Circle Tour.
In order to receive your certificate you will first need a stamp collection sheet. There are 2 ways to get one – order a Lake Superior Circle Tour Adventure Guide or download it and print it out.
Collect a stamp at each of the participating locations. These locations are the ideal places to chat with friendly locals and learn about the best must-see spots in the area. (Be sure to stop in and say hi to us at the Nipigon, ON location). Once complete, fill out the form below, upload a photo of your completed stamp sheet and tell us about your favorite parts of your trip, a personalized certificate will then be emailed to you. You can display it in your home or RV or place it in a page in a Lake Superior Circle Tour scrap book. Whatever you choose to do with your certificate, taking on and completing the 1,300 mile (2,092 km) Lake Superior Circle Tour is definitely something to be proud of.
Try our other Lake Superior Travel Games – Circle Tour Bingo – Java Journey – Ale Trail – Photo Contest
- Visit all 10 locations on The Circle Tour:
- Wakefield, Michigan – Northwoods General Store, 1010 Hwy 2
- Ironwood, Michigan – Ironwood Welcome Center, 801 W Cloverland Dr.
- Bayfield, Wisconsin – Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center, 29270 Co Hwy G
- Two Harbors, Minnesota – RJ Houle Information Center, 116 W Hwy 61
- Grand Marais, Minnesota – Information Centre, 116 West Highway 61
- Thunder Bay, Ontario – Chippewa Park, 2465 City Rd.
- Nipigon, Ontario – Visitor Information Centre, 425 Highway 11/1
- Terrace Bay, Ontario – Terrace Bay Visitor Information Centre, 1008 Highway 17
- Wawa, Ontario – Wawa Tourist Information Center, 26 Mission Rd
- Sault Ste Marie, Ontario – Parks Canada, Sault Ste Marie Canal National Historic Site, 1 Canal Dr.
- Upload a photo of this stamped sheet and fill out the form fields to the right or mail to:
RR1 Box 1, Maatas Rd, Nipigon, ON P0T 2J0
- Complete a short survey.
- Receive your signed and dated certificate by email.
- Print your certificate and brag to your friends.
*Does not have to be completed in one season
*One Certificate per family
Submit Stamp Collection Document